Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I'll be testing some plugins to see what I can...

I'll be testing some plugins to see what I can find.

- Jomark
  2. Replies
    Views

I have referred the issues to the Appthemes...

I have referred the issues to the Appthemes programmers and just waiting for the reply on the tickets.

- Jomark.
  3. A fix is included in the latest development...

A fix is included in the latest development build, which you can try now.

Before doing so, backup your database just to be on the safe side.

- Jomark
  4. I will recreate it first and once confirmed a bug...

I will recreate it first and once confirmed a bug I will log a ticket for it.

- Jomark
  5. Let me check the codes first if it can be done...

Let me check the codes first if it can be done with an "is_tax" function https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/is_tax/ of Wordpress.

- Jomark
  6. Replies
    Views

Thank you @bauerz for sharing your workaround. I...

Thank you @bauerz for sharing your workaround. I will be sharing the same information to the dev team.

- JOmark
  7. Replies
    Views

I will let you know once I get a reply from the...

I will let you know once I get a reply from the devs regarding its implementation.

- Jomark
  8. Hi @bauerz, One way to do it is via css. Just...

Hi @bauerz,

One way to do it is via css. Just put the code below in the Additional CSS (WP Admin>>Appearance>>Customize>>Additional CSS);

.listing-owner-contact a.button {
    margin:...
  9. Admin receive renewal notice email?

Is there a setting so that I (Admin) will receive a copy of listing expiration email sent to client?
    thanks Diana
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi Zsuzsa, thanks for using the forum. this is...

Hi Zsuzsa,

thanks for using the forum. this is the place we can discuss and see what we can fix and/or improve.
    i'll try to split to sections so we can handle each part as diff issue.

for...
  11. I have just referred it to dev team as it is...

I have just referred it to dev team as it is better to be done via hooks/filters.

- Jomark
  12. Now, I understand. I will test it further then...

Now, I understand. I will test it further then refer it to the dev team. I will also be checking with other users to see how common it is. There is a possibility that it could be an Google map API...
  13. Yes, it is. Let me check first the...

Yes, it is. Let me check first the "includes/listing-contact-owner.php" where the contact owner function is located. I will let you know then.

- JOmark
  14. Replies
    Views

There is no option for it yet but you can use a...

There is no option for it yet but you can use a plugin like this https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-email-users/ to send mass emails to users or group of users.

- Jomark
  15. I have received your PM and currently checking...

I have received your PM and currently checking your site. I will update this thread accordingly with my findings.

- Jomark
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You can check this page...

You can check this page https://docs.appthemes.com/vantage-theme-miscellaneous-tweaks/ on how to use custom markers/pins.

- JOmark
  17. Thread: two maps visible

by vipul
    Replies
    Views

Get CSS - get add this css in custom.css ...

Get CSS - get add this css in custom.css

.listings-map-wrapper, #listings-map-wrap{display: none !important;}
  18. The dev team replied that they are currently...

The dev team replied that they are currently checking it as the pending order deleted with listing should send trigger to paypal. This has been reported before and my previous reply was for a...
  19. Replies
    Views

It was a different thread but as the devs...

It was a different thread but as the devs mentioned when you do a search by only "Near" location ("Find" is empty), the result defaults to "Closest" automatically. The given result would display...
  20. Replies
    Views

It looks like a placeholder and you can replace...

It looks like a placeholder and you can replace it with an empty text widget.

- Jomark
  21. [SOLVED] I was able to see it on the demo site and so I...

I was able to see it on the demo site and so I have referred it to the dev team.

I will update this thread accordingly once a fix or a workaround is provided for.

- Jomark
  22. Replies
    Views

Hi, Here are some things you can try ...

Hi,

Here are some things you can try

1.check if the problem is in the default theme or your child theme.You can do that by disabling temporarily your child theme and try the issue.If it is...
  23. Replies
    Views

The problem could be that you have updated to...

The problem could be that you have updated to Wordpress 4.4.2 and didn't update Vantage also. Sometimes Vantage is updated to fix compatibility issues with Wordpress updates. It's possible that's...