Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. You can find the head tags in the wrapper.php. ...

You can find the head tags in the wrapper.php.

- JOmark
  2. It won't delete blog posts just like the theme...

It won't delete blog posts just like the theme configurations and settings as they are stored on the database.

- Jomark
  3. The updater doesn't run across major theme...

The updater doesn't run across major theme upgrades .. 3.x -> 4.x as there are too many variables that could go wrong. You need to backup your files / database, disable all plugins and perform the...
  4. Finally! How to Create a Full-Width Page (step-by-step tutorial with screenshots)

I needed one page to be full width for a custom landing page we are creating.

I've seen numerous thread throughout Vantage but they've either been abandoned, or don't include ALL the steps I...
  5. Replies
    Views

CP 3.3.1 German

I have submitted the updated German language files to Appthemes a moment ago. Expect them to be made available in a short while.

Thomas
  6. Replies
    Views

Vantage 1.1.2 issue with Pages

In appearance > menus have you created a menu?

Create a menu there, assign it to the theme. Then add your menu items. You can then set pages (menu items) as sub menus. They will drop down as you...
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I have a similar issue with needing lat and lng...

I have a similar issue with needing lat and lng for a large amount of addresses. In my research I came across a blog post that shows how you can use google spreadsheets with a custom inserted gadget...
  8. [SOLVED] You can adjust it by replacing the following css...

You can adjust it by replacing the following css with this
    #sidebar {
    float: left;
    margin: 15px -345px 22px 22px;
    position: relative;
    width: 300px;
    }
    #content-inner {
  9. In wordpress settings open up appearance then...

In wordpress settings open up appearance then menus. From there you can edit the header menu
  10. Replies
    Views

The API Hooks are places in the core code where...

The API Hooks are places in the core code where you can "hook" into with an "action" or a "filter". Actions add code (and can also remove code) while Filters can be used to modify. I don't have my...
  11. Replies
    Views

Why don't you have a bug thread for each update...

Why don't you have a bug thread for each update first post of thread lists the bugs found - you add the bugs to the first post as you are made aware - users then know to go to the thread for bug...
  12. Replies
    Views

@thesyndicate . If you are using the 3.0.5.2...

@thesyndicate . If you are using the 3.0.5.2 version you can follow the steps in this tutorial http://docs.appthemes.com/classipress/classipress-upgrading-from-3-0-5-x-to-3-1/. As always take a...
  13. At line 113 of your style.css replace the...

At line 113 of your style.css
    replace the existing coding for this:

.section, #searchform {display:inline; float:left; margin:50px 0 20px; }

Regards
  14. We definitely, definitely, definitely, 100% need...

We definitely, definitely, definitely, 100% need the feature for jobseekers to upload their CVs to our database.

Why?

Because: "the money's in the list."

Any experienced direct marketer will...
  15. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The link to the resources with the recommended...

The link to the resources with the recommended plugins seems to have moved. Here is the new link http://appthemes.com/resources/
  16. This is the case with any caching plugin.. you...

This is the case with any caching plugin.. you don't tend to see changes you make immediately (because this is how these plugins work), so you can turn off the plugin in this instance and turn it...
  17. Replies
    Views

I think the font used in the logo is just Times...

I think the font used in the logo is just Times New Roman. I have yet to verify it though.