Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Solved...

I changed my Permalink Settings to "Day and name" instead of "default". Now it works fine.
    Happy me!!
  2. Replies
    Views

Just following up again with the people at WPML,...

Just following up again with the people at WPML, but wondered if any existing users of the plugin have had a chance to test with the latest CP yet?
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks, I actually made the last contact with...

Thanks, I actually made the last contact with them back in April, it is they who had not replied to us from that point ;)

I have now received a further email from them today though, including...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yes I have now received an email from him so we...

Yes I have now received an email from him so we have started communication of this topic. Thanks for your input :)

As I said, we can't guarantee what the outcome will be, but I'm happy to work as...
  5. Replies
    Views

If you do have correspondence with this person...

If you do have correspondence with this person directly, please ask them to email me: (support at appthemes dot com) and I can follow up on any progress etc. Thanks :)
  6. Replies
    Views

There are a few existing threads in the forums on...

There are a few existing threads in the forums on the topic of this plugin. AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins or customizations, so when the situation arose where the plugin...
  7. Replies
    Views

If the percentage hasn't moved, then it means...

If the percentage hasn't moved, then it means there hasn't been any/significant progress on the theme since you last looked. Unfortunately there have been delays based on resourcing issues, so the...
  8. Fair enough, I understand your frustrations and I...

Fair enough, I understand your frustrations and I appreciate your patience with us looking into your issues (as we do with other customers who are still waiting on fixes).

Obviously I have...
  9. 3.0.5.2 Still half baked Rolling back to 3.0.4

after spending two weeks on this forums going through the ups and downs of these crazy releases.. I have to admit defeat.

Classpress no longer fits with the only decent language translation plugin...
  10. Ok, I have tested this out with the same result...

Ok, I have tested this out with the same result as you (with admin login), and this is on an unmodded CP with no extra plugins... I will create a ticket for the developers to look at the problem....