Thread: Abilities On ClassiPress

Braveman

Abilities On ClassiPress

Hi ClassiPress

I am new to your theme and would like to use it for a B2B site.

What I would liketo know is the following:

1. Would I be able to add pages to the navigation bar for example a glossary page with an a to z glossary. ( Thus am I limited to the number of pages I can add to the site or navigation bar?

2. Would I be able to resize my text size in the navigation bar or are these set dynamically?

3. Would I be able to add a business directory to the navigation bar where users can add a short company profile, logo and so forth?

4. WOuld I be able to to remove the pictures from the categories drop down?

5. Would I be able to have search functionallity included on the site to search for certain words or phrases? Ie an advanced search functionality ?

6. Would my registered users be able to build a in-site contact list for other users to contact them and blocked list for users they dont want to get contacted by.

7. Would my users be able to rate another user's responsiveness and give a general rating of other users which is displayed to all other users. For example users will have a postive or negative rating in percentages. For example 100% positive ratings or 100% negative ratings. Each new rating will determine the percentage and on refresh display the new rating in percentage. This will give credibility to my advertisers and cancel out the scum. for example if a user is rated by 10 other users 5 times positive and 5 times negative then the percentage would be 50% positive and 50% negative. Other users can only rate a user once and change it once. Just an idea if ou dont have such a system.

8. Would my users be able to upload pdf documents with their adverts that other users can download?

Your rresponse is much appreciated and thanks for a greats service.

Braveman
    Sorry 2 more questions.....

1. Would I be abe to change the background image of the site

2. Would I be able to rotate adverts on the site

Braveman
    Last question.... apologies

1. Would I be able to generate a registered user email list for email marketing?

Thanks
    1. Yes, you can add additional pages to the navigation menu, simply by creating a new page within the wp-admin dashboard.

2 & 3. Could be achieved with some custom coding on your part, but they are not standard settings you can change in the ClassiPress admin dashboard.

4. Yes, you can choose not to use category icons, they are not there by default.

5. There is already a search feature in ClassiPress that allows you to search for key words. There will be improvements to the search in a future release of ClassiPress, however if you had your own advanced search in mind there is no reason why you cannot customize the theme to suit your needs yourself.

6. This is not a standard feature of ClassiPress. Again, would take customization on your part.

7. There is not currently a feedback system in place in ClassiPress.

8. The out of the box theme only allows for image files to be uploaded, so any other formats would be a customization.

9 & 10. Again, customizations of the theme which can be done by someone with enough coding knowledge.

11. There could be a plugin which allows you to compile your list of users, otherwise again this would be a customization of the standard theme.

Braveman
    Thanks for the response, much appreciated.

Will I receive automatic updates of new classipress versions when I purchase a license?

Thanks
    When you purchase a licence you'll be able to download the current version from the appthemes homepage using your customer login, so yes you'll always have access to the latest version available as soon as they are released :)

Thread Information