Thread: I want to know if i can edit the Catogries to my own ones,?

Unregistered

I want to know if i can edit the Catogries to my own ones,?

Hello, I just want to know if i can edit the Catogries to my own ones, Also if i can edit the Langouge code to make it run Arabic Langouge,?
    Regards
    Harth

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Yes, you can edit the categories to your preference and Arabic is also available through a language pack of which you can check here http://appthemes.com/resources/classipress/ .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    Yes, you can edit the categories to your preference and Arabic is also available through a language pack of which you can check here http://appthemes.com/resources/classipress/ .
    Thanks for your note, some times the translation from one language to onther langauge by system like google and others transaltion did not show the exact meanning,
    Is there any Arabic web site run using your software, ( for refrance .) Please.
    Regards

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    The translation will not be done by other system such as google but rather on the core classipress language files so you will have a direct influence on the translated menus, fields and etc.

I have yet to check some users who are publicly displaying their sites and post it here when I do.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information