Thread: Adding Featured listings

Unregistered

Adding Featured listings

If I have understood well, you can display a row of featured listings on the homepage.

Would it be possible to add featured listings on the top of the listings page for every category?
    This would be so important to me.

I would like to run my website in multicity-version: using submains for every region of the country. Every subdomain should be a whole version of the site with listing for that region only. Is this possible?

Thanks a lot for your help and patience.
    Cristina.

Thanks
    Yes, there is a featured listings slider on the homepage, and yes, if you wanted for this to appear on other pages you could certainly make customizations to the theme in order to do so, as I know other customers have already done this.

Yes there are other customers also using a similar setup to what you intend. You may wish to read this WordPress page for more information on setting up such a thing.

Unregistered

Adding Featured Listings

Thanks a lot for your kind reply :)

Actually I didn't mean the gallery on the top, I mean a section of featured listings located at the begining of the listings page. These featured listings are on the top of the list and are bolded or marked in a different color. They stay there for 7, 10, 14 days or the timeline you choose.... and customers pay to place their ads in that section.
    I repeat, not as a gallery, but as normal ads at the top of the listings.

Thanks again for your kind help :)
    Cristina.

Thanks
    Thanks for clarifying, I misunderstood the question ;)

There are definitely customers who have implemented such a thing with some custom coding to their theme, so yes this is possible, however it's just not a default feature of the theme itself. In some cases our community does share tutorials on the forums on how to achieve such things, other times you would need to work it out yourself or hire a developer to implement changes for you if you prefer.

Unregistered

Featured Listings not working

My feature listing is not working, iam not able to list any adds on that, how can i activate it

Unregistered

Featured Listings

as far as i can see your not really helping the guys question to be answered i also like to know how to modify the featured listings from where how what is exactly the way it works the featured listings, i know its the adds that are featured ok! but how do we modify it and how do we do it to authorise the people that can be there pls give good explainations and detailed if you know how to do it...
    thanks again hope you have the answer to my question..

Thanks
    This is the pre-sales section of the forums, for people to ask questions about our themes before purchasing. We don't provide specific support here (i.e. detailed explainations on how to do these things), as that defeats the purpose of having a support forum for verified customers only. Customizations are not officially supported either, so any questions about modifying the theme are subject to community based support.

If you're a customer who has purchased one of our themes, then I would suggest you log in and post your questions in the support forums.

Thread Information