Thread: App for Iphone and Android for Classipress?

Unregistered

App for Iphone and Android for Classipress?

Hi there

Are there any plans for developing an app that license holder might be able to buy *** an extra feature so it would be possible to offer the users of ones classipress site to download the app and then get the content from the site directly to the mobile?

Im a world where app's and mobiles get more and more focus it would be a great plus for classipress powered sites.

It would also be awesome if there where a mobile version of the classipresstheme connected to the normal version so that users could access the site both via their computer like normal and via mobile.

Example:

normal site www.mysitename.com

mobile version www.mob.mysitename.com

Keep up the good work :O)

Chris

Thanks
    I have seen this topic come up before, and I suppose if it was a popular enough feature request with lots of votes then the development team would definitely consider it ;) I don't believe it is currently on the roadmap though.

Thanks
    I might be interested in looking at developing something with basic functions. Possibly viewing ads and contact info.
    ~Ramsey

Unregistered
    The possibility to view ads and contactinfo/address would be great for starters. What do you think it would cost to have this developed?

Cheers

Thanks
    Apps for iPhone and Android are very much required for classipress theme as this will provide a decisive edge to both appthemes and customers using themes over their competitors. Most of the classified sites provide RSS feeds that can go with the smart phones, but a dedicated application that would provide some additional features like, managing the favorites and some other member functionality would be a great asset to the classipress theme.

I'm eagerly looking forward for such smart phone support for classipress theme.

Sarfaraz.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    In the meanwhile, there are wordpress plugins such as WP touch that will make your wordpress site mobile friendly.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information