Thread: Can I modify the ad posting flow

Unregistered

Can I modify the ad posting flow

1) I want to post-ad flow on one page. On single page user select every thing and submit it. Is it possible?

Do I need to code change for that? If yes then which code or area I need to modify

2) Can an unregister user can post a classified and reply to some classified? How Can I do that.

Thanks
    1) Yes you would need to customize the default theme in order to change the way in which the ad posting currently works.

2) By default, all users are required to register in order to post an ad, so changing this to allow non-registered posting would also require customization.

AppThemes does not officially support customizations, so there are no existing tutorials for making these modifications, so working out "how to" would be up to you, although as a customer you can seek community based support for modifications in our forums. Alternatively, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information