Thread: Classipress with S2Member & Buddypress

Unregistered

Classipress with S2Member & Buddypress

Hello,

All your forums are blocked from non-customers so it's difficult to perform pre-sales research. S2Members would need Classipress to give up registration control. What little I have found on the subject, it seems the 2 are not compatible? Please clarify if I have been misinformed. S2Members can take control from Buddypress and is well documented, but is Classipress compatible with Buddypress? I need one unified cyber ecosystem Can this be accomplished? I am not a developer, but an end-user. Finally there is an independent developer(AWS) out there offering a plug-in call Auction Plugin for Classipress. Do you know if this plugin would disturb the harmony of the cyber-ecosystem I just described?

Thanks,
    Rick

Thanks
    AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins, so unfortunately we cannot guarantee that all plugins will definitely work with our themes out of the box. In the case of s2Member and BuddyPress, we can confirm these will not work without additional customization as indicated by forum discussions by members of our community. There are ready made child themes for ClassiPress such as this which offer integration with BuddyPress. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thanks Pepsi, but the link says "Page Not Found". Do you have a valid link or the name of the product? Also id S2Member is not compatible could you please refer me to an app that that can block all content from Public View aka Members Only?

Thanks Again,
    Rick

Thanks
    The child theme is called LabZip (I just checked the link now and it's working, so perhaps you might like to try again?). You can find the main marketplace link here though: http://marketplace.appthemes.com/

You can find mention of a plugin "Network Privacy" on our recommended plugins page which offers this in some part, but not paid. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thank You Pepsi!

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

Thread Information