Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clipper 97% done

Thanks
    I don't have specifics other than the fact it has been through a testing phase, so presumably if any issues are picked up, they have to work these out before it can be released. Last word I had on this was that it will be out by the end of January.

Unregistered
    No harm to update the WordPress Theme Release Status | AppThemes page then. It's 2 weeks out of date and still shows that Clipper is expected in Nov-Dec. Maybe it's Nov-Dec 2011?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Testing is still in Progress.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    Testing is still in Progress.
    Happy to help with testing! Would you ever release to a select few for a little early testing/feedback?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    There may already be some select group for the testing process.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Looking forward to grabbing a copy, I have another similar wordpress theme script but development is going in the completely wrong direction for my liking and from the screenshots, yours looks the goods.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information