Thread: Country selection option button/dropdown menu

Unregistered

Country selection option button/dropdown menu

I will like to setup my site on careerjet so that jobseekers can choose their Country on the main page.

Is there a way that country selection option button/dropdown menu can be added to the top query section in the jobroller theme?

I need to use careerjet instead of indeed plugin, can you include careerjet in the theme instead of indeed or at least let the option be freely available for you to choose either careerjet, indeed or linkedin when you want to buy your theme. All at the same price.

When is this theme going to be responsive and retina-ready?

Can your designers allow the buyers to be able to choose Home Page Layouts i.e left or right sidebar or both. This is necessary so that buyers of your theme have a little bit of design options and all the sites of the Jobroller theme on the web do not look as clones or the same. Not colour options alone as you provide now.

What about sliders?

Your early response will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks
    If you wish to add a country selection option on the homepage, this would require customization on your part as this is not part of the default theme layout. The default layout/functionality can be seen on the JobRoller demo site.

Indeed integration is built into the default theme, and Careerjet publisher is only available in the form of a separate plugin, so no we would not be able to replace one with the other.

As indicated on our theme release status page, the responsive design for JobRoller is planned for v1.7.1 expected around the middle of June.

JobRoller does not include additional layout options as described, so if you wish to make changes to the default layout offered you can do so either by creating your own child theme, or considering other child theme options for JobRoller from the AppThemes marketplace. You can find some great examples of customizations which people have made to their own JobRoller sites in the AppThemes customer showcase. The addition of sliders would also require customization. Thanks.

Thread Information