Thread: new theme 3.3

Unregistered

new theme 3.3

Hi, I wanted to purchase classipress 3.3 but wanted to know a few things first.

1. I want to use the same theme for 2 different sites. is this possible?

2. can i use the same Database for the 2 different websites? one in Greece one in Australia.
    have you got anything i can read into regarding this thats specifically for classipress?

3. is this guys website i saw in your forum posts (dub dub dub.onlycy.com/xrises-efkairies-cyprus/ how the theme come standard, or has this been modified from stock theme template?

4. i think thats about it. But i really need to know about Q.2 the most.

thanks Andy

Thanks
    Hi Andy, in answer to your questions:

1. Yes, our licences allow for the themes to be used on multiple websites/domains

2. There is nothing specifically built into the theme which will share the database between different installations. You could look at a WordPress multisite network for a shared user database or find some references via a Google search for sharing the database itself.

3. They are using a modified version of the ClassiPress theme, but you can check out the default theme on the AppThemes demo site to see how it looks out of the box. There are also other modified customer sites which appear in the AppThemes showcase if you're looking to see what kind of customizations people have made for their own use.

Unregistered
    how would add Greek Language to this theme?

or.. I want the Site that services the greek Customers to be in Greek first, then like a selectable english. but greek default.

and the aussie site can be straight up Aussie.. thats no issue.

Thanks
    All of our themes can be translated using .po files, and you can find more information about them on our languages page. If you're looking to be able to display multiple languages on your site, please read this information. Thanks.

Unregistered
    oh sweet ! ok ill go explore.

whats the price for the theme, and are there price differences for using it on 2 different sites, or once i bought the theme thats it, i can use as much as i need to?

Thanks
    You can find details on pricing page regarding the different licence types/packages available. If you purchase a single theme licence (whether that's standard or developer) then yes you can use that on multiple websites. Thanks.

Thread Information