Thread: coupon feature

Unregistered

coupon feature

Does this theme have a coupon code feature - that is, can you create a coupon code for your customers?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Not yet a current feature though there is a possibility that it will be included in the next major release depending upon the number of registered users requesting for it.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

customization

How much would it cost to customize this theme to add a coupon feature to the existing theme?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    The developers of this theme does not offer direct customization service but you may see some users/coders in the forum that are offering their services.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information