Thread: Coupon validation

Unregistered

Coupon validation

Hi,

I'm looking at purchasing this theme however I have what may be a complicated query.

I'm a wholesaler and I want to offer on my website, coupons to encourage potential customers to visit my stockists.

I will be re-reimbursing the stockists in product, so therefore I need a record of the individual coupons that have been used so I can make sure they're being honest in how many people are redeeming coupons.

Ideally, I would like the potential customers to enter their name & email to redeem the coupon code, and then when they take the code into the store, the stockists selling the product would visit my site, type in the coupon code, and validate it.

Is this custom code-work you would be able to do, or can you suggest a plug-in that may work with this? My email is krc.hendry@gmail.com if you wanted to contact me there.

Thank you,
    Kate

Thanks
    By default the theme doesn't offer this individual coupon use information, so it would certainly require customization on your part if you were looking to implement this as it's really more of a daily deals site you're probably looking for. There are no plugins currently available that will perform this specific function for Clipper, so custom code would be needed. AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. Thanks.

Thread Information