Thread: Payment chain flow

PotentialBuys

Payment chain flow

Hi,

I like the idea of Taskerr, but I didn't see anywhere how the current payment chain works.

If someone purchases a service? Who receives the payment?

Buyer --> Me --> Seller

OR

Buyer --> Seller

?

Also, does it come with custom fields solutions and/or an automatic invoicing solution?

Thanks!

Thanks
    In Taskerr you can charge users for placing listings (which can include a featured listing option), however money for actual services offered is between the buyer and seller directly. Currently there are no custom fields or invoicing options. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thanks Pepsi.

So how does the buyer send the money to the seller? Is there any online transaction happening in the site at all?

Regards.

Unregistered
    I have the same question about how transactions work between buyer and seller. There has to be a payment gateway for this to work...

Unregistered
    P.S.

I see no way for sellers and buyers to communicate privately with each other. Is there no message system between them?

Thanks
    Support for escrow payments is planned for a future release of the theme (release date not yet confirmed), so this would manage payments as you have mentioned, however currently this is not implemented in the theme.

Escrow Support – Coming Soon!
    Collect payments in a neutral escrow account and automatically distribute them upon project completion. That’s the power of escrow payments. PayPal Adaptive Payments is built-in and included for free. Support for other escrow payment gateways like Balanced Payments will soon follow.
    There is no private messaging function within the theme. Thanks.

Potentialbuyer
    Thanks Pepsi.

I will wait until you guys get the escrow system ready with a payment gateway that works in European countries, since I don't really see the point to offer the possibility to "buy now" the published services in taskerr and no online transaction will happen

TThanks again for your replies :)

Thanks
    You're welcome, hopefully we'll have a better indication of the release date soon and will update the release status page accordingly :)

Thread Information