Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free and Paid Listing

Thanks

Free and Paid Listing

Hey,

Is there an option when different people can have different packages for JobRoller? In other words, some members get to list free while some have to pay?

Thanks
    You can set up job packages with different terms (some can be free, some paid).... If you're referring to different registration types, this isn't something currently available, but something we should be seeing in a future release of JobRoller.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    You can set up job packages with different terms (some can be free, some paid).... If you're referring to different registration types, this isn't something currently available, but something we should be seeing in a future release of JobRoller.
    Hey Pepsi, thanks for your prompt response. I appreciate you. :)

Unregistered

just free listings, heading only and homepage customisation

Hi
    Is it possible to just have all listings free and purely just have any revenue made from the site done via advertising.

Was also wondering if it was possible to show headings of jobs and then force user to login or register to view full post?

And finally (sorry all loads of questions) Is it possible to just have a small select amount of jobs displayed on the home page instead of a full listing as would like to reserve the home page as an introduction page with description about the site

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Yes it is a default option to have all your listings free.

For your second question, it may require a bit of customization to implement including your last question.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered - J_UK

just free listings, heading only and homepage customisation

Hi Wow thanks for the speedy respone, just to confirm, that with a bit of customisation, its not impossible, I could customise the home page.... and force users to login to view full job posts. Job roller isnt locked down and I could view the html or php code?

I primarily want the site to be a job search site which shows examples of jobs available on the home page and then allows people to both list jobs in their area (of the UK) and for people looking, to search jobs in a specific area (of the UK) after logging in....... is this possible to do?

Is it possible to include location searches in the job type search ...... ie search: web designer London (from drop down location search)

Many thanks for your help and quick reply - sorry for all these questions just want to make sure I'm getting the correct package :)

Thanks
    There are no encrypted codes in Jobroller and so you can modify it according to your requirements.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    can you search via location aswell as job type? and use UK locations?

Thanks
    I believe you can. You can check the demo here Demo Center | AppThemes for the search function.

Unregistered

JobRoller Posting Types

My client needs the ability for users to post jobs as an employer or job seeker...is this possible? Sorry if this is a subject you've already addressed.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information