Thread: Header question before purchase

Thanks

Header question before purchase

I see that everyones header includes tabs next to the logo. If I wanted a logo across the top of the main page would I be able to do it? I also dont have much coding experience so would it be easy to remove it? It would make it a lot easier since this theme has a lot of the features I need.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    There is a user shared modification on how to do this and if you can follow instructions I guess you can have it implemented fairly.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    I tried looking for the thread but not luck. Can anyone help? Or at least tell me what to search. Thanks again

Thanks
    This involves some customization of the theme. Presumably Jomark is referring to having seen a thread relating to this in the support section of our forums (which is accessible to verified customers only).

AppThemes does not officially support customizations, so you would follow such tutorials at your own risk.

Thread Information