Thread: Questions before purchase on Jobroller

Unregistered

Questions before purchase on Jobroller

1) My client is a recruitment agency that does not want people to be able to post jobs on the site they want to manage this as a CMS site, is it possible to deactivate this function.
    2) They also want to have the ability to select on specific categories of jobs and have then the ability to search for that category within a region is this possible
    3) Can a potential job seeker download his CV without linking to a specific job so that this is kept on file

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    1. There is no admin option on this but it can be modified so that only the admin can see the button.

2. No region search capability yet and so it may require some form of customization.

3. The CVs are kept on file without any link to a specific job.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Understand the last two points but regarding point 1 you say "it can be modified so that only admin can see this button" can you let me know is this standard configuration in wordpress or would it required php modification as this is a major requirement. I see that Joomla extensions offer a more conventional solution but dont want to use these if posssible.

Thanks
    No, this is not a setting you can switch off from within the JobRoller admin. It would require some customization of the theme on your part.

Thread Information