Thread: Plugin to automate expired coupon removal and coupon posting

Unregistered

Plugin to automate expired coupon removal and coupon posting

I found couponsitescript that sells coupon script and also sells import plugins (linkshare,avantage, GAN) that automatically uploads coupons and automatically remove them when expired. Do you think it can be compatible with Clipper template? Or do you know any import plug-ins that is compatoble for Clipper? Thanks

Thanks
    We do not officially support third party plugins, so would not be able to make recommendations in this regard as they are not part of the testing process.

Clipper itself has a built in .csv importer, so a plugin is not required for this if you have your import list in the correct format.

Unregistered
    Automatic Removal of expired coupon is more important than automatic posting.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You can also request for it at the Ideas Exchange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information