Thread: Is hirebee close to release

Unregistered

Is hirebee close to release

I see the coming soon button on the themes page. But it was supposed to be released spring we are in summer now. Is there any news on Taskerr that's the theme I'm really looking for but seems to get delayed every single time.

Thanks
    We are planning to release HireBee this week (it's just in final stages prior to release now). We'll have a better idea of Taskerr once HireBee is released but for now the theme release status page contains our best estimate for these. Thanks.

Unregistered
    I see hirebee is released I have a few questions

1 how is mediation handled in this theme say employer chooses a freelancer. Freelancer finishes work but employer has not paid the $400 for the project is there a escrow system that comes with this theme to hold the funds or milestones for employer to pay after certain tasks are done.

2 Is thee a way to charge a final value free for a project. So the admin gets a percentage of each project closed. Or is all monetization done by selling credits etc.

I'm playing around with the demo so far this theme looks awesome so many features Appthemes outdid themselves with this one.

Thanks
    1. There's nothing specifically for what you describe at this time, so really this is handled between the freelancer and the employer directly.

2. Again, it's not managed specifically as you have mentioned. Monetization is by way of charging for posts and selling credits as outlined on the theme information page. Thanks.

Unregistered
    I gotcha hmm this could pose some problems for the admin if the employer doesn't pay or freelancer doesn't complete paid work.

Hopefully appthemes comes up with some kind of solution for this as the theme progresses because this can cause liabilities for the admin.

Thanks, pepsi

Thanks
    I understand what you're saying, however much like ClassiPress, sales and agreements to purchase are between the buyer and seller directly. Ultimately this is the first release of the theme though, so perhaps more options will be available in future. Thanks.

Thread Information