Thread: how to get custom fields listed inside post

Unregistered

how to get custom fields listed inside post

i want to show my custom fields as table inside post as shown in the next picture

http://www9.0zz0.com/2012/04/10/13/712322241.png

this site uses jobroller theme and as you see the site custom fields is listed inside post
    is that an option in jobroller theme ?? or it is an external plugin ??

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    Please understand that official support is only provided to registered licensed users of Jobroller. You may login now and post your support queries on the appropriate section of this forum.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    i just want to know if this option is built in theme or external plugin and i don't want know how ... so i think this question is legal in this section

Thanks
    Hello, I also have the same question about the external plugin or is it included in the theme? Thanks. http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/help.gif

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    No default feature yet on setting up custom fields but it is possible through code customization.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i just want to know if this option is built in theme or external plugin and i don't want know how ... so i think this question is legal in this section
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Just for the records, the image shown shows nothing as costum fields, all are regular ones but in arabic.
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thread Information