Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ideal

Luuk

Ideal

Is ideal possible already? I am planning on buying Jobroller, but I will only purchase if there is a Ideal payment option. Any news on this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuk View Post
    Is ideal possible already? I am planning on buying Jobroller, but I will only purchase if there is a Ideal payment option. Any news on this?
    In addition to my last post. Note that your themes are useless for the dutch market since the whole of holland uses ideal and ideal only. You got great products here and im sure you will generate far more sales with ideal in it. You are now missing out on the complete dutch market. As you can see in this thread.
    Hope you guys will respond and i hope it will be implemented. if that is the case, i will buy immediately

Thanks
    No, this is not currently an available payment gateway in any of our themes at this time. There are definitely plans for more payment gateways but specifics as to what, and when are not available yet.

Luuk

Luuk

Thanks for the quick response. I really hope iDeal will be implemented soon so the dutch market can also use your themes. Absolutely stunning work! BTW: i submitted a PO file for jobroller in the dutch language. My contribution to the community :)

Thanks
    Thanks Luuk, your email has been received and I have replied. We appreciate it very much :)

Thanks
    well i support this point that AppThemes must include maximum possible Payment Gateways in order to cover the maximum portion of the market and it will enhance their revenues as well.
    http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Unregistered
    Ideal is, like mentioned, only for the netherlands,
    But moneybookers however, also included IDEAL, so when moneybookers can be integrated you also will have ideal integrated.

I would also object to the statement that the theme is useless in the netherlands without IDEAL,
    because if you use your website as a jobboard you deal with the businessside of things, a lot of businesses need an invoice,
    So my suggestion is to handle the payments manually,
    Let them create a listing but stop at a sudden point, when the payment is received you mark the order as paid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information