Thread: Integration of jobs

Thanks

Integration of jobs

Once I purchased the theme it states that I should than contact indeed. Could I do this before? Also how long does indeed take for you to get the code we need? Is this difficult? Do you know what the percentage is as an indeed publisher?

Thanks
    If you have not already done so, you may wish to read this blog post which explains a little more about how the Indeed Integration works. You can certainly look at going through the signup process beforehand, although I believe you need the website URL to proceed. For specific information about the Indeed publisher percentage you can find a contact link on their website here.

Thanks
    Thank you for the quick response. I have contacted indeed concerning the percentage. I also have read the page sent please explain to me what you mean by that the indeed jobs will not be in our database? Will my home not be filled with indeed jobs, I am not understanding. Also how long does it take indeed to give us publisher number, I am just asking based on your experience and is indeed the only publisher job board that we can use

Thanks
    Yes the indeed jobs will still populate your homepage, but they will be dynamically displayed within your existing listings and within search results. The actual jobs though, will not be imported into your "Jobs" database in the wp-admin dashboard. As far as I'm aware, the publisher number is provided when you sign up?

The JobRoller theme currently only has integration for Indeed.com, so no, there are no others available at this time.

Thread Information