Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Italian language

Andrea

Italian language

I've seen some post about the italian language for classipress. I would like to know if someone is yet translating otherwise I can start doing it.

Thanks

Thanks
    We do not have an Italian language pack available at present, however a member of the community has advised us he is working on this at the moment, so we may have this available soon. He mentioned it could be ready this weekend..

Unregistered

italian Language

is this now available? is it also possible to add multi-city?

Thanks
    No, we haven't received the translation files yet. What do you mean by adding multi-city exactly?

Unregistered
    well i would like to create a classifieds section of adverts for each city. Ie clicking on glasgow would bring up a categories page which would include adverts from only that area.Then clicking on a london link would bring up the same categories page but populated with adverts from london. much the same as gumtree or craigslist

I see they have tried to do something similar on the malaysia website but without much luck

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    One possible solution for a multicity set-up is to install multiple instances of wordpress/classipress for each city. You can have them in a sub-domain ie.

www.city1.yoursite.com
    www.city2.yoursite.com

The single classipress license allows you to install it on several subdomain under one domain of which it is registered of.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Ciao Andrea :) Il file lo inviato, controlleranno che tutto va bene e poi lo inseriranno ( penso ) a presto. Se riscontrerai problemi mi trovi qui. Ciao a presto

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    One possible solution for a multicity set-up is to install multiple instances of wordpress/classipress for each city. You can have them in a sub-domain ie.

www.city1.yoursite.com
    www.city2.yoursite.com

The single classipress license allows you to install it on several subdomain under one domain of which it is registered of.
    thank you for the response, is there a limit to the amount of subdomains i can have on a single license
    cheers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    thank you for the response, is there a limit to the amount of subdomains i can have on a single license
    cheers
    sorry me agaimn, does this mean i also need multiple databases?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    As far as I know, there's no set limit as long as it is on the same root domain.

The developer stated it here http://appthemes.com/forum/showthrea...nse+subdomains to quote

Since your sites are all using the same root domain, you will only need a single license.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information