Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Italian language

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    We do not have an Italian language pack available at present, however a member of the community has advised us he is working on this at the moment, so we may have this available soon. He mentioned it could be ready this weekend..
    Hi I noticed this comment from Mar 2009! and there have been a few scattered posts and promised translations. Is this something that's being taken care of? Let me know as I would be willing to help out on this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alinimmo View Post
    Hi I noticed this comment from Mar 2009! and there have been a few scattered posts and promised translations. Is this something that's being taken care of? Let me know as I would be willing to help out on this
    I think you'll find that my comment was very recent.. March 2009 is the date I joined the forums ;)

Yes, we have received the Italian translation files now..They are with the development team to test out and then they will be posted on the language packs page soon. Thanks for the offer though :) There is always JobRoller that needs translating if you were keen ;)

Thanks
    ah ok apologies!! :) If i can plough through the set up of our classifieds site quickly, i will pitch in for the translations ;)

many thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information