Thread: Landing page after registration

Unregistered

Landing page after registration

I have looked through a showcase website listed on APPthemes for the Jobroller theme. On that site there was a general registration (Name, email, password) As well as a radio button choice for either recruiter or job seeker. I registered for both and the individual pages I landed on after registering were specific to my choice. The recruiter registration lead me to a page that offered the packages, amongst other field tabs. Where as the job seeker registration lead me to a page that offered submit resume amongst other filed tabs.

How would I set this up? Basically I need a general registration with the choice to be a recruiter or job seeker, then for them to land on their specific pages with either the add resume for the job seeker or choose plan/create listing for the recruiter page

thanks!

Richard

Thanks
    There are two registration types available by default, so each of these types having different theme options is part of the theme already and doesn't require special plugins or modifications. Changing the actual landing page would require modification as usually the index page is the default, with different buttons visible depending on login type (i.e. employers see a "Post a Job" button and job seekers see a "My Dashboard" button. Thanks.

Thread Information