Thread: Listings/memberships/directory

Kirk

Listings/memberships/directory

Hello,

i have some questions that i really need answers so i can proceed quickly with the purchase of classipress, please take a look to my question and please answer them as soon as you can:

1. If i buy classipress i can use it in 2 webpage that i own or i need to pay 1 for each webpage?

2. what happen if wordpress upgrade to new version (for example), then i will be able to have a way to upload your classipress or something to be compatible with new version wordpress? or i will need to pay again for another version of classipress that will be compatible with the new wordpress version?

3. The classipress theme include a payment plugin? i mean, i will have the option to put something that my customers can purchase my products via credit cards or paypall or i need to buy a payment plugin?

if the answer of that classipress include the payment plugin: could you please refer me the documentation of how to configure it please?
    if the answer of installing another plugin is yes: could you please refer me a good plugin to complete this task and give me the link to that plugin please?

4. classipress include a kind of classified or directory or something where products can be uploaded by categories and sub categories? also that each category, subcategory and each product have the ability to upload images, map location, price of product and also very important, information of the customer/user that is uploading the product, and of course the ability to give to each customer/user the ability to upload their own products depending on membership. or i need to install another plugin to complete that?
    if the answer of that classipress include that plugin: could you please refer me the documentation of how to configure it please?
    if the answer of installing another plugin is yes: could you please refer me a good plugin to complete this task and give me the link to that plugin please?

5. if any of the answers of question #4: I can manage the rules as what i want? i mean if i want that user after purchase X plan, then that plan give him the permission/rules to upload just 5 photos for example, i mean limit the products to upload, the listings maybe, it will be possible with that plugin?

6. I will be able to reach help from you to modify classipress as I need? or i need to pay extra for that?

i'll be waiting your answers.

thanks a lot!

Thanks
    1. Our license terms allow for the theme to be used on multiple domains/websites, so only once license is required.

2. Generally there aren't compatibility issues unless it's a major WordPress release, but we always endeavour to keep our themes compatible with the latest stable version of WordPress. When you make your initial purchase it includes 12 months of theme updates and support, so you don't pay anything extra for ClassiPress updates within that subscription period. Once it expires you can pay $29 to renew it for another 1 months for continues updates and support.

3. ClassiPress includes the PayPal payment gateway by default, it's not a plugin and all settings are found within the themes admin dashboard. You can also purchase other payment gateway plugins from the AppThemes marketplace if you wish.

4. Yes, you create all the categories and subcategories you want to use when configuring the theme. You can find more information about the themes features, including links to the front and back end demo via the main ClassiPress theme page, and theme documentation can be found here. When you purchase theme you can seek support within our forums if there is anything you need help with relating to setup.

5. You can set pricing plans yourself, however this does not include options for # of photos.

6. AppThemes does not officially support customizations, nor do we offer these services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. Thanks.

Thread Information