Thread: Newbie looking for a simple theme to classify garage sale items

Thanks

Newbie looking for a simple theme to classify garage sale items

I am new to WordPress and website development. I want to setup a site where I have categorized items for sale. I don't want to allow others to post to it. I want to add a link to a Craigslist, Facebook, etc. to send traffic to the site where they can see everything we have to sell in categories. I want to have a tab where visitors can comment or contact me. I want to have a tab to provide directions. Is this product customizable for this ? Is customization to turn off features something in a setup tab?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You may check the demo here Demo Center | AppThemes so you will know how Classipress works. You can check the admin too.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    You may check the demo here Demo Center | AppThemes so you will know how Classipress works. You can check the admin too.
    I looked at both Demos and it was not clear if CLASSIPRESS and could not determine if I would be able to turnoff "Post an ADD".

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    There is no admin option to turn it off as it is a default feature being a Classifieds platform. You can however remove the "Post an Ad" by modifying some code in the php files as what other users have done.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    There is no admin option to turn it off as it is a default feature being a Classifieds platform. You can however remove the "Post an Ad" by modifying some code in the php files as what other users have done.
    Thanks for the help

Unregistered
    Hi there, just became alert to your board through Google, and found that it is truly interesting. I am gonna watch for more posts. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will enjoy this. Cheers!

Thread Information