Thread: newbie trobleshooting

Thanks

newbie trobleshooting

hi, i browsed the forum but not quiet sure how to yet do it right. so maybe all my questions can be answered here.

1. Is it possible to have fee on membership (joining) and a regular category fee. While both fees being different. And in addition then a unlimited (or limited) amount of fees allocation

2. how do i make that a regular user (posting an ad without registration) gets email notifications when his ad get inquiries

3. The Feature Ad banner does not appear on my page as well as the other ad banner (adsense)

4. can i remove the price per categories showing from the dropdown menu when you post your ad

5. Can i have different ad prices (joinig fee - categories fees - feature ad fee etc...)

Thx for the help, so that i can get started

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information