Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payment Gateways for Jobroller

Barney10

Payment Gateways for Jobroller

We are interested in Jobroller and want to know if we can integrate our existing Paypal Payflow Pro account into Jobroller? Or possibly look at using Google Checkout. Any guidance and or info would be appreciated.

Thanks
    There are a number of payment gateway plugins available in the AppThemes marketplace which you may wish to check out if you're looking for other options aside from PayPal which is already integrated into the theme. Outside of those, if you're looking to integrate your own payment gateway, you can find some useful documentation relating to this here. Thanks.

Bar ney

Payment Gateways for Jobroller

Thanks for responding to our enquiry. We have read through this information prior to posting our question to you. Paypal offers many products one of which is Paypal Payflow Pro what we need to know specifically is does Jobroller support Paypal Payflow Pro?

Thanks
    JobRoller isn't specifically set up to accept payments directly on the site, only to redirect to the relevant payment gateway selected. Since Payflow pro is designed to keep the transaction on your site, then it wouldn't be supported (and you'd need to make customizations in order to allow it). Thanks.

Barney10

Affiliate Partners

Thanks for your response. We contacted one of your affiliate partners you had listed regarding assistance with this project and have emailed twice now with no reply. Do you have someone else you can recommend that can assist us with Wordpress JobRoller, AppThemes & Eva Child Theme project. We would need a developer who could help with the implementation of Jobroller, AppThemes and associated plug ins and assistance and support with the project including setting up payment gateways using Paypal Payflow Pro as well as importing data from our existing job board (resumes, job ads, registered users) to this solution along with minor customisation work.

Ultimately we are also looking at a responsive design solution and I see that this is being discussed in the forums so would like to get some background on this and when it is expected to be delivered.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
    We're sorry to hear you haven't had success contacting one of our certified partners, we can only suggest perhaps selecting another one or more from those listed on the certified partners page.

The responsive design changes for JobRoller are planned for version 1.7.1 which is estimated for release this month as mentioned on our theme release status page. Thanks.

Barney10

Jobroller Responsive Design

Hi Again thanks for your previous responses they have been really helpful. Your theme release status indicates that responsive design for Jobroller is June 14 2013. I'm looking to buy JobRoller and Eva Child Theme and was hoping you could advise on two things (1) The revise release date for Jobroller responsive design? (2) Whether Eva child theme will work with Jobroller responsive version?

Thanks
    You're welcome :) I will check with our team regarding any revision, but it looks to be very close as our internal ticketing system shows that the tasks listed for the update have been completed. I'll report back once I get some more info on this..

With regards to Eva child theme compatibility, it's ultimately up to our marketplace developers to ensure their products are kept up to date, so the best way to check this specifically would be to confirm with the Eva child theme developer. You can communicate with the directly on the marketplace product page in the comments section of that page. Thanks.

Barney10

Jobroller Responsive Design

Thanks again. Given that it is so close I'll hold off purchasing so if you can come back to me as soon as you know I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
    No problem, I have been advised that the release is ready, we're just making final preparations (which generally involves blog posts, updated marketing material etc) so hopefully this will be done within days. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information