Thread: Pre purchase question

Unregistered

Pre purchase question

I like your classipress template the best, the only reason I did not purchase at this point is because in the demo I saw no way to search ads by location, actually I looked thru the whole template and found no way to have your classifieds by location??
    I want to do a classified section that incorporates a local area with about 20 towns

Thanks
    ClassiPress doesn't separate listings by location in the way that e.g. Craigslist does, so if you're not wanting to put all locations onto the same single installation you may be looking at a WordPress multisite installation with an instance for each town. Thanks.

Coco

Video

Can users add a video to their posting per ad with the Classipress template? Also can se set up 3, 6 and 12 month package options, meaning like $10 for 3 months = $60 example?

Thanks
    Users can include embedded YouTube code to insert a video into a listing description, but there is no video upload option by default. You can create membership packs which allow you to give users unlimited number of posts within a set time frame and price of your choosing. Thanks.

Unregistered

States and cities

I see there is no drop down for city and states. Is there a plugin for this? Or is there another way to accomplish adding city and states?

Unregistered

States and cities

I see there is no drop down for city and states. Is there a plugin for this? Or is there another way to accomplish adding city and states?

- - - Updated - - -

Is this template banner free of the "apothem"?

Thanks
    ClassiPress has an advanced search functionality which enables you to search by location based fields as seen on the ClassiPress demo site, and if you're looking to add a map for listing locations there is this plugin. Outside of this, if you were looking to set up an instance for each location, this could be achieved through use of a WordPress multisite setup and additional customization. Thanks.

Thread Information