Thread: Questions about hirebee

Unregistered

Questions about hirebee

Hi I am interested in your hirebee theme for wordpress. Questions:
    1. I would like to start a freelancing site for just writers and persons who want to get content for site or other purposes, even press releases etc. can I use this theme for this?

2. Will employers able to view job before making payment just to ensure work is as they would want it? Like preview of article

3. Can writers be notified by email of new jobs posted?

4. Even if the above is not possible or can't be done, Can projects mark as urgent notifications be sent out to all freelancers about this to their email? This will gain a much quicker responds. If not can editing be done to accommodate this?

5. Can employers leave feedback and rating for freelancers

6. Can you explain Credit Plan a lot more clearer for me please and how it works. Please give example. I don't understand it.

7. In creating different plans, what can I add to each plan different things and what are those (meaning what are my options).

8. Can employers hire more than one person for a job all at once? Eg 5 writers. 10 persons bid on the project and the employer choose 5 of them. Each will be paid differently ofcourse.

9. Integrated with forum?

10. Can I have different levels of writers?

11. How about setting a minimum for jobs to be done? Eg 'get a 200 words article for as low as $5"

Unregistered

Questions about hirebee

Hi I am interested in your hirebee theme for wordpress. Questions:
    1. I would like to start a freelancing site for just writers and persons who want to get content for site or other purposes, even press releases etc. can I use this theme for this?

2. Will employers able to view job before making payment just to ensure work is as they would want it? Like preview of article

3. Can writers be notified by email of new jobs posted?

4. Even if the above is not possible or can't be done, Can projects mark as urgent notifications be sent out to all freelancers about this to their email? This will gain a much quicker responds. If not can editing be done to accommodate this?

5. Can employers leave feedback and rating for freelancers

6. Can you explain Credit Plan a lot more clearer for me please and how it works. Please give example. I don't understand it.

7. In creating different plans, what can I add to each plan different things and what are those (meaning what are my options).

8. Can employers hire more than one person for a job all at once? Eg 5 writers. 10 persons bid on the project and the employer choose 5 of them. Each will be paid differently ofcourse.

9. Integrated with forum?

10. Can I have different levels of writers?

11. How about setting a minimum for jobs to be done? Eg 'get a 200 words article for as low as $5"

- - - Updated - - -

One more question:
    In terms of reporting, if I allow combine login, in my reports or even on the main page can I say I have 2000 freelancers and 1000 or 2000 employees?

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. The theme is specifically designed for freelancers to bid on projects and advertise their services, so the short answer is yes.
    2. The theme is escrow ready so the money can be held until the project ends. You can read more about this on the HireBee theme information page and how it works page
    3. Admin can be notified of new jobs and users can subscribe to the RSS feed.
    4. As above, RSS notification can send an email.
    5. Yes, this can be done at the completion of the project.
    Site owners can also monetize on freelancers proposals via “Credit Plans”. These are similar to pricing plans but they use a credit system that enables freelancers to send and/or feature proposals. Credit plans can be set to be sold as single or packs of credits.
    7. You can find project plan options on the HireBee admin demo here to give you an idea of the settings available.
    8. By default, the theme is set up for just one freelancer to win bidding on a project.
    9. There is no forum integration in the theme itself, this would require use of a plugin or customization on your part. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish.
    10. The default user types available are Employer, Freelancer, and Employer/Freelancer
    11. This is not a feature of the theme and would require customization
    12. There no specific limit for this in the theme as it's essentially down to what WordPress itself can handle, since HireBee uses the native WordPress user functionality. Thanks.

Thread Information