Thread: Questions on Classipress

Unregistered

Questions on Classipress

Hey Guys,

Before I go ahead with the purchase. can you please clarify the following:

1. Can I configure payment option off? i.e I don't want people to pay while placing an advert: Does this require significant code rework?

2. Can i switch off payment info for the listed products. (configure or easy coding work?)

3. Can I make the search to have regions, cities, province? I also want to show region on the nav bar? Is that easy code work?

4. Can the admin remove listing? I would imagine so. (just checking)

5. Can I switch off the comments.

Many Thanks,
    S

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. Yes, you can turn off payment option through the Classipres admin settings. No need for coding.

2. Can you elaborate further on this.

On other hand, Classipress has no encrypted codes so you can modify it the way you want it.

3. Yes you can do such but I think requires deep custom coding. It can also be done with a plugin. There are user submitted guides/tutorials on the forum that will help you through in case you want to do it yourself.

4. Yes the admin can remove listings.

5. Yes you can turn off the comments.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Questions on Classipress

To elaborate on the second point.

I basically want to remove the price field for items while adding and displaying and all reference of price. I guess I can just comment the code for that?

Cheers,

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Yes, it can be removed.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information