Thread: refunds

Unregistered

refunds

I've already bought another third party directory solution and tried to get as many questions answered before hand...but in the end it just wasn't a fit for what i need it to do....so it was a deal breaker and i lost my money.
    I'm trying to avoid that again...If i feel comfortable purchasing your vantage directory solution and i'm not satisfied with it afterwards can i get a refund?

Thanks

Thanks
    Due to the digital nature of our products, no we do not offer refunds. We do our best to provide all information about our themes on the theme information pages, including links to the front and back end demo, and if there is anything you're not sure of, you're welcome to ask here in pre-sales. Thanks.

Unregistered

A turn off before I even check out the platform.

"Customer service via phone for pre-sales is imperative. Otherwise, the company comes off looking cold, impersonal and not customer-centric." Gone are the days where companies think it is a "smart" business idea to have correspondence only by email and don't provide a phone number. That is why companies like Google, Yahoo, etc all have customer service phone numbers." Too bad you are still in the year 2000. Not cool at all. Not customer-friendly at all. Yet, I was really hoping to buy your Vantage platform tonight with some ad ons." Guess your company is too big to care or arrogant to ask why the largest companies in the world do it and you don't have to. Poor business decision.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Due to the digital nature of our products, no we do not offer refunds. We do our best to provide all information about our themes on the theme information pages, including links to the front and back end demo, and if there is anything you're not sure of, you're welcome to ask here in pre-sales. Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Customer service via phone for pre-sales is imperative. Otherwise, the company comes off looking cold, impersonal and not customer-centric." Gone are the days where companies think it is a "smart" business idea to have correspondence only by email and don't provide a phone number. That is why companies like Google, Yahoo, etc all have customer service phone numbers." Too bad you are still in the year 2000. Not cool at all. Not customer-friendly at all. Yet, I was really hoping to buy your Vantage platform tonight with some ad ons." Guess your company is too big to care or arrogant to ask why the largest companies in the world do it and you don't have to. Poor business decision.
    That's an interesting take on why we don't offer telephone support, it's certainly not about our company being "too big or arrogant", we're simply not as big as the likes of Google or Yahoo (yes, we'd love to be making those profit margins). You can see from our team information page that we are in fact a smaller company, initially a startup built by one man, and now with staff based all over the world, making a central office location with call centre staff unlikely. We simply don't have the resources to man telephone calls for the volume of customers we have, for the international hours that would be required, but we can manage forum support, hence this is what we offer. Go the little guys!

Thread Information