Thread: Related to bluehost sign up and 50% off on theme

venky2701

Related to bluehost sign up and 50% off on theme

In apptheme there is a offer for customer if they choose bluehost as their hosting provider then they can get 50 % off on single theme and $ 75 on club. I have one doubt in the discount requirement page there is point which says "This is offer may not be used with any sale, discount or promotion from the hosting company with the exception of the promos listed on this page". IN the wordpress-hosting page the bluehost sign up price mention as 6.95 but when i tried to sign up for blue host using your suggested link the payment page says i have to pay $5.95/monthly. please tell me will i get the 50% off for clipper theme??

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    As per my response in your other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    When you sign up for hosting via our WordPress Hosting page as per the promo conditions, you then email us with details of the domain name you have signed up with so that we can verify this. Once it has been verified, we then email you back a unique coupon code which will give you 50% off the theme purchase (or $79 off AppThemes club, whichever you advise us of). Thanks.

Thread Information