Thread: Can i use Jobroller with Indeed?

Alfredv

Can i use Jobroller with Indeed?

Hi,
    I would like to buy Jobroller, but does it work with the TOS of Indeed?

How do the links look like:
    Will it be links like indeed.com/pagead................ or will they be like indeed.com/viewjob?jk.....................

I noticed that when the links are indeed.com/pagead................ the links are not sorted by date anymore.
    Is that also when you use Jobroller?

Thanks
    JobRoller has Indeed integration already built into the theme, so you can use one with the other. Indeed listings are dynamically displayed on the site, so they're not actually imported into the JobRoller database as a job listing post. You can read more about this here.

Links to Indeed jobs look like: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?.....

Thanks.

Alfredv
    Ok.
    So far as i know :
    When you comply with the requirements of indeed you get other links.
    With the viewjob...... link you wont be paid for Sponsored Earnings and Sponsored Clicks, just for Pageviews and Search Affiliate Earnings.
    When you have aprovement of Indeed the links become pagead.... you also get paid for Sponsored Earnings and Sponsored Clicks.
    Can you tell me if this correct?
    Or do you know people who get paid for Sponsored Earnings and Sponsored Clicks with the pageview.... links?

Thanks
    You can find more information about this on the Indeed site here, but for additional clarification you are free to contact them via their contact link on that page. Thanks.

Alfredv
    I HAVE contacted Indeed.
    I know they pay for Sponsored Earnings, Sponsored Clicks, Pageviews and Search Affiliate Earnings.
    My question to YOU is does Indeed pay for all those things with your program/theme or do they only pay for Pageviews and Search Affiliate Earnings.

Thanks
    As outlined on their Indeed Publisher page, the publisher program is specifically pay per click.

The Jobroll can be added to your site in minutes, is continuously updated with new pay-per-click job links and can be targeted to the interests and locations of your users. You get paid when your users click on the jobs in your Jobroll - there's no need to sell job postings or deal with clients.

Thread Information