Thread: Some Technical Questionas

Unregistered

Some Technical Questionas

I am interested in your classipress theme. I already have other wordpress classified theme and using on share hosting. My site alexa rank is approx 1 lac. My hosting company informed me that your script is using very high cpu usage and your script is not optimize. Now I have some below questions.

1. Is your script optimize and run on share hosting?
    2. is your script control high traffic?
    3. in case, if your script will give same problem can you optimize or help me?

Thanks
    email : wqamar71@gmail.com

Thanks
    Yes, the theme will run on shared hosting, and many of our customers do use it on this kind of setup. We wouldn't be offering hosting plans via our WordPress hosting partners if it didn't ;)

At the end of the day, if in future your sites' requirements are such that a dedicated server is warranted, then you could always move across later. I suspect it would take some kind of traffic volumes to get to that stage though..

There isn't anything specifically we would do to optimize your site further than it is, however we do have an active community full of ideas, and many of our customers have shared tips on how to optimize their theme to run even faster..so you always have the option of taking their advice and tweaking the theme as has been discussed.

Unregistered

Pre Sale Q

Current version of classipress enable users to post unlimited number of ad's for one price ?? can you make or adjust adpacks???

Thanks
    No, the current version does not have the function to post unlimited ads for one price. You can however set your own ad packs in this version as shown in the ClassiPress admin demo.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your reply, Can you show some url which are high traffic sites.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Yes, the theme will run on shared hosting, and many of our customers do use it on this kind of setup. We wouldn't be offering hosting plans via our WordPress hosting partners if it didn't ;)

At the end of the day, if in future your sites' requirements are such that a dedicated server is warranted, then you could always move across later. I suspect it would take some kind of traffic volumes to get to that stage though..

There isn't anything specifically we would do to optimize your site further than it is, however we do have an active community full of ideas, and many of our customers have shared tips on how to optimize their theme to run even faster..so you always have the option of taking their advice and tweaking the theme as has been discussed.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    There are some sites that you can check in the showcase section Customer Showcase | AppThemes but I believe there other successful high traffic sites of which the owners are not yet willing to share for some obvious reasons.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thanks, If i purchase classipress small business edition, can i install this script on my other sites with any extra charges and what about future udate?.

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    There are some sites that you can check in the showcase section Customer Showcase | AppThemes but I believe there other successful high traffic sites of which the owners are not yet willing to share for some obvious reasons.

Thanks
    All of our licence types allow you to install the theme on multiple websites at no extra cost. Future updates for the themes are also free :)

Unregistered
    Thanks for your quick reply. Now i am going to buy. Thanks Again

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    All of our licence types allow you to install the theme on multiple websites at no extra cost. Future updates for the themes are also free :)

Thread Information