Thread: Do the themse have the ability to charge for featured listings on checkout yet?

Unregistered

Do the themse have the ability to charge for featured listings on checkout yet?

Hi

Do the themse have the ability to charge for featured listings on checkout yet?

So -

1. It cost $5 to post listing for one month

2. but if you pay another $10 you can make the listing featured for the same amount of time?

Thanks

B

Thanks
    Thanked 3,391 Times in 3,262 Posts
    1. Classipress already includes an option for featured ads during ad posting. You can set the featured ad pricing through the Classipress admin.
    2. It does not work this way though. The ad once featured, it will remain featured on the duration of the ad listing.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    1. Classipress already includes an option for featured ads during ad posting. You can set the featured ad pricing through the Classipress admin.
    2. It does not work this way though. The ad once featured, it will remain featured on the duration of the ad listing.
    Do you think that you can make it an option in checkout so that the customer can select to make it a featured ad at an extra cost?

Thanks

B

Thanks
    Thanked 3,391 Times in 3,262 Posts
    You can request for this feature at the ideas exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/forums/84267-classipress.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information