Thread: Try Before Buy / Refund?

kevinv

Try Before Buy / Refund?

Wondering what the refund policy is for Classipress? I'd LOVE to try it but need a way out of the $100 if it does not work for me.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Due to the digital nature of our products we do not offer refunds or trial periods. We have full product information on the theme information pages, including links to the front and back end demo site, and you're also welcome to ask any pre-sales questions here which you may not be sure about. Thanks.

Unregistered

ok

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Due to the digital nature of our products we do not offer refunds or trial periods. We have full product information on the theme information pages, including links to the front and back end demo site, and you're also welcome to ask any pre-sales questions here which you may not be sure about. Thanks.

OK- I understand... i am just trying to figure out if JobRoller is right for me and the demo is a little limited...for example... I cannot see how "posting a resume" works.

I am MORE interested in creating a site for people to POST THEIR resume's than for people to post job openings... trying to figure out if JobRoller is the thing for me or not...

Also worried about getting it installed correctly....

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Yes the demo site is unfortunately only able to show one user logged in, and that is the employer type login. The job seeker login shows a "Dashboard" button in place of the "Submit a Job" button, and within there, the user can post their resume information and view favourite jobs etc. You can disable the job seeker login type from the admin dashboard, however you cannot disable the job listing feature, so if you were looking to only offer resume posting then it would likely require some level of customization if you wanted to remove certain options altogether. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish.

We offer theme documentation and support is provided within the forums, and whilst we do not offer installation or customization services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Two other quick questions then:

1) Is there a possibility that I can have the "home page" be the "resume's" tab or directly access that tab via URL or something?
    2) Do you support the feature where a job seeker can UPLOAD their resume as a PDF attachment?

Thanks!!

Thanks
    1) The theme isn't designed to use another page as the homepage, so changing the static homepage in the WP admin may result in regular homepage links/functions not working correctly, so it would require customization on your part if you were looking to change this.

2) This isn't available in the theme by default, but you can find a plugin called FXtender pro which allows uploading of CV/resume amongst other features. Thanks.

Thread Information