Thread: vantage Pre sales questions

Unregistered

vantage Pre sales questions

I am creating a directoey and like the look of Vantage, but have some questions first.

I am in the UK and need to know if address formatting etc can be changed to UK styles.

Also, i see that the theme is not responsive - is this something that is likely to change? many local searches are now mobile. Do you have plans to redevelop and add responsive design for mobile and tablet etc. If so, is there a timeframe to this?

Thanks

Thanks
    You can set the Google Maps region in the Vantage admin dashboard, and actual formatting as such as determined by Google Maps, but it will work for the UK.

Yes, we are hoping to have all of our themes responsive by the end of the year. Thanks.

Unregistered

Somes questions

Somes questions

-Is the theme Vantage are traducted in french ?
    -GG maps works for canada ?
    -Postal code of business can be change like : G1H 5N7 ?

Thanks
    Somes questions

Unregistered

using the theme just for one subpage

Hello,

I really like the theme vantage, but I am not sure if I can use it for my site.

I already have a wordpress blog http://anhaengerreifen.com/ and I plan to create a new site to set up a directory for business listings. I heard that it is possible in wordpress to use 2 themes for the different sites, but it needs a lot of customization in the CSS and so on..

Is there a easy way to use the vantage just for the subpage?

best regards
    Simon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Somes questions

- Currently no, there is no existing French language file available for Vantage (you can see existing translations here on the Vantage language packs page). This means however, that if you were the one to provide a theme translation, you could receive a 40% discount off your theme purchase. More details of this can be found on our languages page.
    - Yes, it appears Canada is supported by Google Maps http://maps.google.ca/
    - Vantage uses the Google Maps API, so if that information is included in the address then yes it will find the location when you are entering it in during the listing process. For example, I typed in the post code you provided and when I click "Find on Map", it completes the address as "Quebec City, QC G1H 5N7, Canada"

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,

I really like the theme vantage, but I am not sure if I can use it for my site.

I already have a wordpress blog http://anhaengerreifen.com/ and I plan to create a new site to set up a directory for business listings. I heard that it is possible in wordpress to use 2 themes for the different sites, but it needs a lot of customization in the CSS and so on..

Is there a easy way to use the vantage just for the subpage?

best regards
    Simon
    It is no problem if you want to use our themes on an existing website, you simply need to install WordPress in a subdirectory and there you would install the theme. e.g.

yourdomain.com <== Your existing site
    yourdomain.com/directory <--Your Vantage installation

Then you can restyle Vantage to look more like your homepage and create a seamless experience for your site visitors. Thanks.

Thread Information