Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is the clipper theme?

Thanks
    Before the clippers play any home game, and before they announce the starting roster, they play a little one minute movie with a cool sounding song and i was wondering what the name of that song would be...?

Unregistered
    Since we have waited so long I hope that the clipper theme has now got even better functionality than the milt-million pound groupon.com script

We hope the wait will be worth it as we are all now expecting a super doop script and if it ****e then we will let you know!

Unregistered

So... No Clipper in January?

I know it's still January (For one more day) although NOW according to the theme release status page the new release date is Jan - Feb???

We were told at the end of December in a quote from David himself that:

"@Jim, we had to focus on this release the last couple of weeks and with everyone taking time off for xmas, we just haven’t been able to put the finishing touches on Clipper. It will be for sure released in January so hang on a little longer!"

This sucks to say the least - We will have to go with an inferior product due to the fact that this has been put off since last September and there is no end in sight.

Who's to say that at the end of February that you won't change it to March - April?

I think if we could get a firm date (since it is 97% done and has been for months) I think we would all be happy.

Thanks

Thanks
    I'm in the same boat. It's a shame because I really like their products. They don't seem to be able to keep their own deadlines. I'm sure there are a lot of customers who have been waiting on Clipper and Vantage for months, just to see them pushed back. I've already identified alternatives that I, unfortunately, will probably have to go with. Firm release dates would make everyone very happy.

Unregistered
    We're putting the finishing touches on our latest premium WordPress app, Clipper. Stay tuned for it's launch in the next week or so!
    10:18 PM Sep 23rd, 2010 via web

Then it was Jan, now its Feb.............

Thanks
    Yes there have been delays in releasing the theme.. It's still as close to completion as our releases page indicates, but it simply isn't ready for release yet. Indicating a release around the Christmas/New Years holiday period was not the best idea it seems. The Jan-Feb release date indicates it will be out sometime between now and the end of Feb and this is still our intention.

We acknowledge that meeting release dates have been an issue, and announcing these new themes so far ahead of being ready was a mistake, so for this we apologize. We obviously won't make this mistake again in future, but we are just doing our best at the moment to get the updates/themes out as soon as possible.

Unregistered

It's now Feb 2nd - where's clipper.. here boy...come on clipper....

Ok Joking aside, I've been watching, waiting... anticipating... that the 97% will move to 100% and clipper will be available. Are we now hours from the release? Days? Weeks? or will it be released in a moment.... how long is a moment anyways....

Please post the latest news you have available. I'm ready when you are!

Rax

Clipper

Guys an exact date on release date will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
    In case you haven't already read the rest of the thread, and the releases page, we don't offer exact dates. At this stage the estimated release date still stands.

Unregistered
    Kind of ridiculous at this point, eh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information