Thread: White Label

Unregistered

White Label

Greetings.

In searching the threads before posting a question I came across instructions to email support for info on possible white labeling of your themes. Two emails have gone unanswered regarding this inquiry.

It's a very simple question that requires nothing more than a simple one word answer.

Do you, or do you not offer an option to obtain a white label version of any of your themes?

A response would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers. - Frank

Thanks
    Hi Frank, we're sorry to hear you have been awaiting a response, however to clarify, we don't appear to have received any emails relating to this. In answer to your question though, "Do you, or do you not offer an option to obtain a white label version of any of your themes?" No.

Our themes are not encrypted, so technically you could do this through customization on your part, we just don't offer customization services or the option by default. Thanks.

Unregistered

White Label Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    "Do you, or do you not offer an option to obtain a white label version of any of your themes?" No.

Our themes are not encrypted, so technically you could do this through customization on your part, we just don't offer customization services or the option by default. Thanks.
    Greetings Pepsi,

Thank you for answering. I'm confused about the emails as other questions I submitted were answered very swiftly. Just not the ones regarding this. :-)

A clarification is in order. While you say that you do not offer any white label versions of your themes, you go on to say that although you do not offer any in-house customization services, this could be achieved through customization of the source code. Does that mean to imply that it is legall to do this, if we are able to accomplish this on our end through a third-party customization service such as those you recommend elsewhere on this site?

Thanks so much if you could clarify this point.

Cheers. - Frank

Thanks
    If your intention is to white label the themes with the intention of reselling them or selling them off as your own products then we'd have a problem with this. As per our FAQ "You may not redistribute these files or claim them as your work.". You haven't stated specifically your intention/reasons for wishing to clarify this, but my initial response was given under the assumption that you wish to purchase the theme and white label it for your own purposes rather than the scenario described above. Thanks.

Unregistered

White Label Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    If your intention is to white label the themes with the intention of reselling them or selling them off as your own products then we'd have a problem with this. As per our FAQ "You may not redistribute these files or claim them as your work.".
    Hi Pepsi. No - I would never do that. I am a honorable netizen. lol
    You haven't stated specifically your intention/reasons for wishing to clarify this, but my initial response was given under the assumption that you wish to purchase the theme and white label it for your own purposes rather than the scenario described above. Thanks.
    I plan to set up a series of sites in a non-multisite network and would like to keep my utilized assets as cloaked as possible.

I received your email, also and appreciate your reply.

Cheers. - Frank

Thanks
    Good to hear ;) You're welcome :)

Thread Information