Thread: Would like to Buy JobRoller

AppThemes Affiliate ravichandraraja's Avatar
    Thanks

Would like to Buy JobRoller

Hi,

I would like to Buy JobRoller, I am already using classipress. can i incorporate Jobroller in side Classipress by creating option in the menu "Job". please advise.

Thanks,
    Ravi

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Since Jobroller is another Wordpress theme you need to install another instance of wordpress for it. It is easy to put a job menu in your classipress installation that will lead to your job roller installation but both will have different registrations process. You will need to login with jobroller in order to post and the same with Classipress. Though there is some hack of which you can share the registration process of different installs of wordpress but might look complicated depending upon your coding skills.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    cool. is there some documentation on syncing the registration processes? i think i can do it, but having a place to start would be great. is this on the right track? http://opensourceexperiments.wordpre...installations/

dfnt23

Discounts on JobRoller for previous/repeat customers? (purchased Classipress)

Hey guys,

Nice work with the new JobRoller theme! Just curious. I bought a developer version of Classipress a while ago and have loved using it.

Is there any discount for loyal or repeat customers like myself who now are coming back to purchase JobRoller?

Thanks!

David

mrmetoo

Me Too

Yes, I bought the unlimited developer version of Classipress and I read that there would be a code for a discount for previous buyers of the Classipress ultimate developer edition. I want to buy job roller as well, can you please let me know about the coupon for previous users, thanks.

Thanks
    Existing customers are entitled to a 25% discount. Just send a request through this form to get a coupon. http://appthemes.com/about/contact-form/
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; August 30th, 2010 at 04:17 AM.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jomarkosabel For This Useful Post:

mtgmantx (December 8th, 2010)

Unregistered
    What is the release date for the Ultimate version of the JobRoller theme please?

Thanks
    As far as I know, release schedule has not yet been announced but you may check the official blog from time to time for developments/updates.

The AppThemes official blog is here http://appthemes.com/blog/

Thread Information