Thread: Some help with Prima

Thanks

Some help with Prima

I have posted this in the mods section but as this is directly related to the Prima theme, I thought I would post it here too:

Hi,

I'm trying to do a couple of things but unsure of where to start.

Background information: Using Prima child theme and running JR 1.6.5

1. Modify search radius. At the moment, it's set to show 50mi as the default setting in the search header. Then, when you click the drop down for more options, 1mi,5mi,10mi,50mi,100mi,1000mi,5000mi. My job board is based in the UK only so 1000 miles would pretty much put you in the sea anywhere in the UK.

How can I set the default to show as 5miles? Then change the list to something like 5mi,10mi,15,mi,20mi,30mi,40mi,50mi?

2. Salary list has gone out of order on the "Submit Job" page but looks fine on the sidebar widget.

Sidebar Widget

Submit Job page

How can I make the salary list on the "Submit Job" page be in the correct order like the sidebar widget does it?

3. Single job listing page - I would like to display the company name/user name on the single job listing page at the top, near the company logo. If possible, also the salary as well but not as important as the company name.

Example

Is it also possible to make the Job Description and that text to start below the logo aligned to the left? It doesn't look too bad with it wrapping but would look better if the text started under the logo rather than to the right?

Example:

4. On the "Submit Jobs" page, the "Job Type" box already has "Contract" selected but the others have a "Select a...." option by default. I think this is because I added the job type "Contract" and it hasn't picked it up or something?

Example

Many thanks in advance,

Jay

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information