Thread: Actual Support

Thanks

Actual Support

I have posted a problem before - and am yet to receive any actual support. I am honestly starting to worry that I have made a mistake by purchasing Classipress. I have followed all general advise given. My webdesigner has done all he can. I have been patient - but three weeks on and nobody can assist me. Surely there must be somebody who knows the system - and can help? Who does one go to? I am literally losing sleep over this - have just gotten out of bed to type this as it is playing on my mind.

I thank those who have thrown suggestions regarding my issue - but what I really need is for somebody to log into my wordpress site, experiment and try doing what it is that I am unable to do, and then tell me exactly why this isnt working. I honestly believe that as a paying customer I am within my rights to ask for assistance, not simply from a general forum of folk who are very familiar with classipress - but for support from an actual classipress creator who knows the system backwards.

I am literally stuck and cannot move forward with this theme until somebody is able to tell me what is wrong. Again, I feel like I am sounding rude here but I am simply frustrated. I was so very excited about this theme and have even recommended it to others - now I feel like I have made a mistake.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information