Thread: HTML registration email

Thanks

HTML registration email

Hi folks,

This is a simple one question thread. Since my last upgrade (ClassiPress 3.0.5.1) I've been unable to use the "New User Email Setup" plugin to adapt the registration email under my wishes. I've found inside the file (theme-emails.php) the function app_new_user_notification() that will send an email to the newly user.

Now I would like to have a bit of customization on my emails, even because on my website will be possible to register two different kind of users and I would like to have a different message upon the kind of user will be registered.

Personalizing your function I am able to change the text of the email, but when I'm trying to add some html tags, even with the use of htmlspecialchars(), I am not able to see how the tags look but just my tags.

Now I do not have a lot of experience on it, and I apologize for that, but I would like to understand a bit more about that and how could I be able to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information