Thread: HTML tags showing up when editing or relisting ad with 'Allow HTML' disabled

Thanks

HTML tags showing up when editing or relisting ad with 'Allow HTML' disabled

Hello,

I have HTML disabled and when editing or relisting an ad, I noticed that HTML tags show up in the ad text on step 1... The text area actually displays the raw content of the database (post_content field) without any rendering, which is quite disturbing for users, and when you move to the ad review stage (step 2), all br tags appearing in the text area on step 1 are stripped away, so the formatting is partly lost, even when the ad is published, this is not a display issue in the ad submission form only.

When you have HTML enabled though, everything is OK, the text shows up correctly on step 1 without HTML tags displayed and the formatting is kept on step 2 thanks you roidayan's fix (for those interested, the fix is given here: http://forums.appthemes.com/report-c...ed-text-71294/).

Any idea how I can have the original ad text properly displayed when editing or relisting an ad with HTML disabled? Roi, you again perhaps?

Thanks!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information