Thread: Looking for Plugin that deletes a user and its post if ad has certain Keywords

Thanks

Cool Looking for Plugin that deletes a user and its post if ad has certain Keywords

Hi,

I've been getting over 20 posts a day of ads trying to sell iPhones, Blackberrys etc.. They are all spam (Usually it's the exact same ad with same description etc..). I don't think it's a bot because I have capatcha enabled and the IPs seems to originate from different countries.

I normally delete the user and it deletes their respective ads as well. However I am running out of time doing this manually.

I was wondering if someone can share a plugin that would detect certain keywords in an ad (While the ad is pending review) and will automatically delete the user and its ad. Even better if it can block that user's IP.

I think this is a much needed feature and if there are no plugins for this, then it should definately be a feature that Classipress should consider adding

Thanks
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Like our Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/kingdomsale
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Like our Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/kingdomsale
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Information