Thread: More Questions About ClassiPress - Listing & Registration...plus

Thanks

More Questions About ClassiPress - Listing & Registration...plus

Questions:
    1) There seem to be quite a bit of questions about "Location" based search, was this updated or currently available?

2) The theme seem to be US specific. Does it now support other countries?
    (I'm in Toronto, Canada) Will is support "Provinces"? We don't have State or ZIP codes.

**** 3) Repetitive notion of users/customers have to re-enter their full information for individual posts.
    Does the members sign-up information gets retained, so they don't have to do this every time? (this can get really annoying)

4) I understand that users/members can pay/buy 'Packs' for multiple ad postings.
    - Does ClassiPress also support post of FREE ads?
    - Can a customer BUY products posted by a member through ClassiPress? or is just a listing tool similar to Craigslist of Kijiji?

5) Same as #4, but wanted to know if there is a Add to Cart/Buy Now feature already integrated?

6) If Add to Cart/Buy Now is integrated, is it fair to assume there is also a Shipping option?

7) Are there any trusted or recommended plugins that you have found to be compatible with ClassiPress?
    - meaning, which plugins are most commonly used? (I know this is a broad question)

8) Does it support the selling/buying of Digital Products? Immediate Downloads?

****A BIG ONE!

That's all I can think about for now.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information