Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Help from Developers!!!

Thanks

Need Help from Developers!!!

Okay, I have been busy too long with this problem and so far NO solution, and I am really getting depressed.

I need someone to look at my theme, why I get this error when you try to post an ad. I have tried here on the forum, I have tried with our provider, and there is no solution.

Been busy with 2 mods trying via private message but no luck so far.

The error is that when you want to post an ad, after you select the category, you see an error and you can only add pictures, nothing else. Where the title should be it says: *Category name* (change) ERROR: no results found for the default ad form.

Also once the ad has been placed and you click the link to see it, it says whoops page not found.

Please apptheme developpers, please take a look, is it appthemes related or database related. I have absolutely 0 knowledge. Please contact me directly via email, so I can forward it to the provider, and maybe the 2 are able to solve this together. Or send me a private message and I will give you all the log in info needed.

The only thing I know is that our provider told me that the PHP is running als cgi to make appthemes work??? This is like chinese for me > don't understand anything.

All the other versions I had no problem, it all started after the installation from 3.0.5.4 to 3.1.4

I just want a working theme, the 3.1.4 version.

Ron
    Heaven doesn't want me.......
    .....Hell is afraid I'll take over !

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information